2 Network License Version
The HomeGate software is a web based graphical application that provides a user interface from the PC to monitor, control and schedule events for the home automation system.
The HomeGate software has been specifically developed to provide a user interface and control menu for small-scale residential home automation installations. HomeGate provides the user with the flexibility to design custom floor plans, schedules, icons and control menus. HomeGate provides a web based interface for remote connection via the Internet, or any other device that supports an Ethernet connection, such as a wireless web tablet.
HomeGate is easy to learn and use. The software features an extensive help menu, simple to use graphical drag and drop design tool, in addition HomeGate supports multi languages, characters sets, graphics and text.
- HomeGate can be used to program any number of scheduled events. Create, edit and print schedules. Schedule events on a daily, weekly, weekday, weekend, monthly and one off basis.
- Images, floor plans, and graphics may be imported from other applications.
- Multiple users are supported, each with their own unique password to access control menus.
- Devices can be represented by text, icon or value, which changes condition depending on status.
- Configure a project in one language and display it in any other language.
- Communicates with the C-Bus contorl network using the C-Gate server application.
- Provides the ability to create and edit complex scenes.
- Features real time display of devices on the network.
- Features an Internet connection for control from a remote location.