5 Network License Version
The Schedule Plus software is a web based, graphical application that provides a user interface from the PC to monitor, control and schedule events for the building automation system.
The Schedule Plus software has been specificially developed to provide a user interface and control menu for large scale building automation installations, comprising multiple C-Bus networks. Schedule Plus provides the user with the flexibility to design custom floor plans, schedules, icons and control menus. Schedule Plus provides a web based interface for remote connection via the Internet.
The Schedule Plus application features an extensive scheduler program, history log to record events, logins and system parameters. Schedule Plus supports multiple users, multiple passwords and offers various levels of security access, including an administrators level, which allows the user to access all menus, including programming options.
Schedule Plus is easy to learn and use. The software features an extensive help menu, simple to use graphical drag and drop design tool, in addition Schedule Plus supports multi languages, character sets, graphics and text.
- Schedule Plus can be used to program any number of scheduled events. Create, edit and print schedules. Schedule events on a daily, weekly, weekday, weekend, monthly and one off basis.
- Provides an extensive history log, recording logins and alarm states.
- Supports multiple security levels, including adminstrator, monitor & control and monitor only.
- Images, floor plans, and graphics may be imported from other applications.
- Multiple users are supported, each with their own unique password to access control menus.
- Devices can be represented by text, icon or value, which changes condition depending on status.
- Configure a project in one language and display it in and other language.
- Communicates with the C-Bus control network using the C-Gate server application.
- Provides the ability to create and edit complex scenes.
- Features real time display of devices on the network.
- Features an Internet connection for control from a remote location.