The Clipsal 2000 Series C-Bus Key Input Units are programmable wall mounted switches designed to manually control lighting and other electrical services connected to a C-Bus Network. The units can be programmed before or after installation using the on-board learn mode functions or via a PC connected to the system. A Key Input Unit can control any combination of C-Bus output devices, including C-Bus Relays, Dimmers and Analogue Output Units. Each key is capable of being programmed to achieve various functions, including toggle-switch, dimmer-controller, timer or many other customisable options. With C-Bus it is possible to easily achieve multi-point, multi-function switching or light dimming. Dimmer outputs can be set to any of 255 levels. When controlling C-Bus Dimmer Units, the Key Input Unit 'ramps' the level of lighting according to the length of time the Key is pressed.
Status indicators are built into each Key which indicate the state of the C-Bus output devices being controlled. These indicators can be programmed through the C-Bus Installation Software. The default is load on indicator on, load off indicator off, and indicator flashing when the Key has been programmed as a countdown timer. Key Input Units communicate with all other units and obtain power via a single twisted pair of connections from C-Bus. In the event of power failure, non-volatile memory retains all programmed information relating to each unit's current operating status. The E2000 Series is designed to complement standard electrical power outlets, and to suit standard Clipsal mounting accessories, such as brackets and wall boxes.
No scene facilities are available in the 2000 series.
- Provides wall mounted manual control for the Clipsal C-Bus System.
- Incorporates C-Bus2 Learn Mode Features.
- Available in 1, 2 and 4 gang versions.
- Programmable via Learn Mode or via a PC connected to the system via a C-Bus PC Interface (Part No. 5500PC).
- Individual keys are programmable as toggle switches, dimmers, timers or as custom functions.
- Keys can be customised to achieve dual functions from a single key.
- Includes LED status indicators built into individual Keys, which indicate the state of the C-Bus output devices being controlled.
- Supply Voltage 15-36Vdc @ 18mA (supplied via C-Bus twisted pair cable).
- Programmable Timer Range from 1 second to 18 hours, 2 minutes,15 seconds.
- Timer Resolution 1 second.
- Dimmer Control 255 possible levels.
- Maximum of 100 units on a single C-Bus Network.
- Suitable for use with standard 2000 Series Clipsal mounting accessories.