The C-Bus Network Analyser is a C-Bus diagnostic tool used in the field for quickly identifying faults in a C-Bus Network. The Network Analyser is connected to the C-Bus network and is used to measure:
- excessive or insufficient network voltage
- presence or absence of a system clock
- presence or absence of a network burden
- excessive network impedance.
The device analyses these network parameters and prompts the user for appropriate actions via the LED (Light Emitting Diode) indicators located on the front of the unit.
- Prompts for appropriate actions via the LED Light Emitting Diode) indicators located on the front of the unit.
- Supplied with 2 x 815mm banana plug to alligator clip leads (red and black).
- Dimensions: L=120mm, W=60mm, D=28mm.
- Weight: 145g.