The C-Bus Infra-red Reader is an accessory to the E5034NIRTWE infrared Transmitter. It allows the learning of infrared codes from third party remote controls. Such devices may include televisions, video cassette recorders, motorised blinds, air-conditioning and other IR controlled devices.
Specialised software tools are provided for control of the unit. The software allows the user to create XML files that can be imported into the CIRCA software, which is used for programming of the E5034NIRTWE. The software tools also provide for visual exploration of IR codes.
The infrared reader software must be used on a computer running Windows 7 or newer.
The infrared reader is supplied with a USB lead for easy connection to a laptop computer or PC.
- Accessory to the C-Bus E5034NIRTWE Infra-red Transmitter series.
- Allows learning of Infra-red codes from 3rd party remote controls e.g. TV, VCR, Air-conditioning.
- Specialised software tools allow creation of XML files that can be imported into the CIRCA software, which is used for programming of the E5034NIRTWE series of devices. The software tools also provide for visual exploration of IR codes.
- Supplied with a USB cable for easy connection to a laptop or a PC.
- Dimensions: L=122mm, W=61mm, D=34mm.
- Weight: 110g.