The C-Bus Two Channel Relay Unit is a panel mount unit suitable for switching resistive, inductive and fluorescent loads. The units are ideally suited for mounting inside fluorescent lighting products, street lighting columns and adjacent HID luminaries due to their small size and volume.
These relay units feature a remote override for on/off control and a C-Bus Status indicator.
Load control is provided by a special dual contact relay designed for extreme long life with lighting loads, even with power factor corrected fluorescent lamps. One contact is tungsten designed to withstand high inrush currents and arcing when opening and the other contact is silver alloy for steady state current operation.
The two channel relay unit is available as a passive model only, hence does not supply current to the C-Bus network.
- Programmable via the C-Bus configuration software.
- Programmed variables are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained in case of loss of mains or C-Bus power.
- Remote on/off control independent of C-Bus communications.
- Programmable power up state following power cycling.
- Login states (and/or) programmable using the C-Bus configuration software.
- Panel mounted, small size and volume.
|Line Supply Voltage||220-240Vac|
|Supply Voltage||47-53Hz and 57-63 Hz|
|C-Bus Supply Voltage||15-36VDC @ 0mA|
|Load Rating per Channel||10A|
|Contact Type||Voltage free, normally open, non latched|
|Switch Operations||Greater than 60,000 operations|
|Inrush Current||120mA (20msec)|
|Compatible Loads||Resistive, inductive, incandescent and fluorescent|
|C-Bus Source Current||0mA|
|Maximum Number of Units on a Single C-Bus Network||100|
|Status Indicators||C-Bus Power Available|
|Load Termination||Push connectors, 1 x 2.5mm²|
|Warm Up Time||5 seconds|
|C-Bus Termination||Screw terminals|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 - 95% RH, non condensing|