The C-Bus DIN Rail mounted Network Bridge, is a network support device that provides a communication channel between C-Bus units on separate networks. This makes programming and monitoring of C-Bus devices on remote networks possible from a single point.
For ease of installation the unit is DIN rail mounted measuring 4M wide.
Both sides of the C-Bus Network Bridge are optically isolated, providing electrical isolation between each of the two networks.
The C-Bus Network Bridge is required when the single network limitations of a system have been reached. Such as when the total number of C-Bus units exceeds 100 and or when the total length of unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable exceeds 1000 metres.
C-Bus Network Bridges may also be used between each floor in a multi-storey building to provide isolation from one network to another.
The C-Bus Installation Software is used to configure the device. Communication with other C-Bus devices and the supply voltage is obtained via a single C-Bus twisted pair cable.
In the event of a power failure, an inbuilt non-volatile memory retains programmed information relating to the current operating status of the unit.
- DIN Mounted measuring 4M wide.
- Designed to meet Australian and European standards for EMC Compliance and Safety.
- Configured via the C-Bus Installation Software.
- An inbuilt non-volatile memory retains programmed information of the unit in the event of a power failure.
- Communication with other C-Bus devices and the supply voltage is obtained via a single C-Bus twisted pair cable.
- Dimensions, H = 85mm, W = 72mm, D = 65mm.