Each DALI channel can drive up to 64 DALI devices allowing a total of 128 DALI devices to be connected to a single C-Bus/DALI gateway module.
With the DALI gateway each of the DALI devices are individually addressable. The DALI gateway also supports 16 groups of devices and 16 scenes, as well as global control over all devices.
The DALI gateway provides two-way communications between C-Bus and DALI devices, in this way C-Bus messages can be routed to DALI devices and vice versa. In addition, the DALI gateway constantly monitors the state of lamps and DALI devices and reports their state to the C-Bus network. These messages can be read by C-Gate server application, when integrated as part of an overall building management system, device status may be reported to a central location.
- Provides 2 channels of DALI interface, each channel can connect to 64 DALI devices.
- Hard coded mapping between C-Bus group addresses and DALI device addresses.
- Stored variables located in non-volatile memory and are retained in case of loss of C-Bus or DALI power.
- Monitors and reports lamp and DALI device states.
- Designed to fit onto standard 35mm top hat DIN rail, measures just 4M in size.
- Designed to fit into standard electrical switchboards.
- CE compliant.
|C-Bus Supply Voltage||15-36VDC @ 32mA|
|Load Rating per Channel||64 DALI devices|
|Control Range||0 - 100%|
|Compatible Loads||Digital Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI) electronic ballasts and low voltage transformers|
|Maximum Number of Units on a Single C-Bus Network||50|
|Status Indicators||Unit and C-Bus|
|Warm Up Time||5 seconds|
|Network Clock||Software selectable|
|Network Burden||Software selectable|
|C-Bus Termination||2x RJ45 Socket|
|Load Termination||2x 1.5mm² or 1x 2.5mm²|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 - 95% RH, non condensing|