The C-Bus 360 Degree Multi-Sensor is a C-Bus input unit that incorporates a PIR Occupancy Sensor, a Light Level Sensor and an Infrared Receiver in a single unit. The PIR Occupancy Sensor and Light Level Sensor provide automatic control based upon movement and light levels, whilst the Infrared Receiver allows users remote control of a C-Bus installation.
The sensor incorporates the C-Bus 'Learn Mode' feature. Learn mode allows the units to
be programmed without the need for a PC to be connected to the system. Alternatively, the units can be programmed via a PC using the installation software.
The C-Bus 360 Degree Multi-Sensor has a 360 degree field of view with a minimum detection
coverage of 10 metres and an IR range of 5 metres circular, when mounted 2.4 metres above the floor.
The unit is small and unobtrusive and is designed to be flush mounted. It is ideally suited for mounting in the ceiling or suspended ceiling tiles. The visible lens is approximately the size of a low voltage dichroic halogen lamp.
The sensor is capable of controlling up to 8 C-Bus Scenes (containing up to 40 C-Bus 'Group Addresses'), or, directly controlling up to 8 C-Bus 'Group Addresses'. Additionally, the C-Bus 360 Degree Multi-Sensor supports the 'Corridor Linking' feature often used in commercial building applications.
The unit incorporates three LEDs, of which, one can be programmed to turn on when movement is detected. This enables easy positioning and commissioning of the sensor.
The unit initiates a regular status report, which compares the status of all input and output units within the same C-Bus 'Application Address'. If a state of disagreement exists between the output units and the input units, the C-Bus Multi-Sensor will change its internal state to suit the output.
Flush mount design ideal for mounting in the ceiling
or ceiling tiles
- Ideally suited for mounting in the centre of cellular offices
- Discrete appearance ™ only 65mm diameter face is visible
- Low profile ™ only 15mm protrusion from the ceiling
- 50mm circular cut-out hole
- 240VAC connection is not required
- C-Bus Learn Enabled
- 360 degree detection pattern
- Minimum 10m detection coverage when mounted 2.4m above the floor
- IR detection range of 5m (circular) when mounted 2.4m above the floor
- Capable of controlling up to 8 C-Bus Scenes (containing up to 40 C-Bus Group Addresses), or, directly controlling 8 C-Bus 'Group Addresses'
- Supports the 'Corridor Linking' feature often used in commercial building applications
- Three LEDs indicate a range of actions from movement, to the receiving of IR commands and the device's status
- Light and PIR sensitivity are set via adjustment screws located on the sensor unit
- Dual element detectors minimise false triggering
- Refer to 5753PEIRL Installation Instruction for location and mounting details
- Designed to meet Australian and European standards for EMC Compliance and Safety
- Configured via either the C-Bus Installation Software or via the C-Bus Learn Enabled feature
- Communication with other C-Bus devices and the supply voltage is obtained via a single C-Bus twisted pair cable
- An inbuilt non-volatile memory retains programmed information of the unit in the event of a power failure
- Initiates a regular status report, which compares the status of all input and output units within the same C-Bus 'Application Address'
- A light emitting diode (LED) status indicator on the unit is used to report the current state of the load controlling device
- Dimensions, W = 72mm, L = 103mm
- Weight = 85g