The surface-mounted occupancy detector uses Passive Infrared (PIR) sensing to accurately detect occupancy. The unit issues commands over the C-Bus network to control output devices such as dimmers or relays.
With a 360° field of view and coverage range of 7.6 metres when mounted 2.7m above the floor, the 5754ODPE detector is ideal for offices, conference rooms, corridors and hallways.
The detector incorporates an ambient light level sensor that allows different behaviour in dark and light conditions. The light level required to change from light to dark is adjustable and can be set at a level that ranges from full daylight to almost complete darkness.
The detector includes an infrared receiver that is compatible with hand held C-Bus infrared remote control units.
The detector readily mounts on solid surfaces such as masonry or wood. A single twisted pair connection provides both the C-Bus network interface and power for the detector.
- Quickly mounts on solid surfaces such as masonry or wood
- Extends only 33mm from the mounting surface
- Uses passive infrared (PIR) detection with manually adjustable sensitivity to motion
- Motion detection coverage is typically 7.6m diameter at 2.7 metres mounting height
- Timer delay can be set from 0 seconds to 18hr 12min 15sec, software programmable in 1 second intervals
- Includes a light level sensor with a measurement range from 0–2000 lux
- Compatible with the C-Bus remote controls, such as the 5034TX series and 5035TX2 (sold separately)
- Infrared remote receiver range is 10m when the detector is mounted 2.7m above the floor
- Trimpot controls on the unit set the light level adjustment and the PIR motion sensitivity
- SELV/Class 2 device. Powered from the C-Bus network. Requires no connection to building power
- Single twisted pair connection provides C-Bus signal path and power for the detector. Removable connectors allow for daisy chain wiring. The unit can be placed anywhere on the C-Bus network
- LED indicators show when light level monitoring is active and when the assigned C-Bus group is active. Motion LED can be programmed on or off.
- Programmed using C-Bus Toolkit software
- Light level threshold value is set in software
- Software provides selectable group addressing for the light level target
- Selectable group address for the light level margin
- Selectable group address for High/Low lux levels
- Selectable block for which the High/Low thresholds are controlled by a group
- Bank switching of lighting levels based upon the Light Level Set Point
- Daylight harvesting to maintain a constant user-configured light level
|Supply voltage||15 - 36V d.c. supplied by C-Bus network. Does not supply power to the network.|
|Current (active)||15 mA|
|Detection coverage (PIR)||360° Passive infrared (PIR) 7.6m diameter at 2.7m height|
|Light level sensor range||0 to 2000 lux|
|Controls||Trimpot A: light level threshold adjustment|
|Trimpot B: PIR motion sensitivity adjustment|
|Indicator LEDs||Red LED: light level maintenance is active|
|Orange LED: assigned network group is active|
|Blue LED: PIR motion detected, programmable|
|Ambient operating temperature range||5° to 50° C|
|Ambient operating humidity range||10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Standards tested to||AS/NZS CISPR 22, IEC CISPR 22 and CISPR 24, EN 55022 and EN 55024, RoHS|
|Warranty||Two-year warranty against manufacturing defects.|