The AIW16I is an X10 micromodule transmitter/receiver for switching electrical appliances and lights.
3 wire version
- Turn your switching system into an X-10 switching system
- Can also transmit X-10 commands (two-way).
- Invisible installation behind existing switches or wall outlets. Brand and model of the switch can be chosen freely so the AWM2P can be used in every interior and installation. The module is also ideal for building in light armatures and for installing in small spaces with for instance lowered ceilings.
- To this module two switches can be connected. One controls the internal appliance module, but also controls the matching X-10 command through the power line. With the second switch ON/OFF commands can be sent for a second X-10 address.
- This module is suitable for installing two-way switches without wiring between the switches (MicroModules pass on their status to other MicroModules).
- The AWM2P can control Macro’s/Scenario’s by operating a conventional switch (with for instance Marmitek ActiveHomePro).
|Power:|| 230V ±10%, 50 Hz|
|Electricity consumption|| < 30 mA capacitive|
|Switching power:|| 3600W 230V with temperature
and mounting restrictions.
2300W/230V 500W ind cap|
|Signal transmission:|| > 5Vpp in 5 Ohm at 120 kHz
|X-10 transmission:|| 1 pulse burst on 0˚ and 180˚|
|Signal sensitivity:|| 25mVpp … 6 Vpp at 120 kHz
|Signal / noise ratio:|| 1,35 : 1|
|X-10 Key codes: All units Off, All Lights On,
On, Off, Status Request.|
|Switch use:|| normal switches (make/break)
or Momentary switches|
|Connection range:|| Up to 2,5 mm2|
|Environment temperature:|| -10°C to +35°C (operation)
-20°C to +70°C (storage)|