Welcome to the world of Comfort, the Intelligent Home Automation and Security System from Cytech Technology.
- Comfort is a state-of-the art burglar alarm system which can perform many other functions. You can: listen in during an alarm; monitor and report activity of others in the premises; call any combination of 8 telephones and/or monitoring stations; send text messages (UCM/GSM required*) depending on which alarm is triggered.
- A comprehensive Voice menu system allows Comfort to talk to the user in a clear human voice through the Keypads or any phone.
- Comfort can be controlled and monitored from your desktop, tablet or mobile on the Local Area Network, RS232 or USB port using the Wiz Comfort software (for Windows) through a Universal Communications Module (UCM) USB*, RS232 serial* or Ethernet* interface.
- Comfort is a practical home automation system which allows you to control lighting, HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning) or home or office appliances via telephone, keypad, timed program, or when triggered by Events.
- Keypads* with one-touch arming keys and short-cut keys make it easy to operate the system, and double as intercoms for communication within the premises.
- A Door Station* intercom rings your phone when you are in, calls you on your mobile when you are out and can even take a message from visitors.
- Comfort can be controlled from the RC01* handheld remote control, any universal learning remote control or the phone App (iOS and Android).
- Keypads can be used as Baby/Room Monitors.
- Reminder Messages can ring the phone or call your mobile phone to remind you of regular events or even act as an alarm clock.
- Time Programs can automatically switch off lights and appliances, arm the security system or perform many other functions at programmed times.
- Comfort acts as an answering machine with up to 8 personal mailboxes which can call a mobile phone when a new message is recorded in your mailbox.
Cytech provides regular firmware upgrades for bug fixes and to enhance the functionality of the system or to add more useful features. Firmware upgrades are available for download from http://www.cytech.biz/downloads.html from time to time. Contact your installer to upgrade the firmware.
Comfort includes a built-in answering machine. Messages are stored in non-volatile memory which is maintained even if Comfort has been switched off and the battery disconnected for several years. Up to 8 mailboxes can be set up, with each user having individual access with a unique user code. Alternatively, a common mailbox can be set up with all users having access to the common messages by using their own user code. The mailboxes have a combined capacity of 10 minutes of recorded messages, with a maximum of 128 messages.
The answering machine has advanced features not normally found in a stand-alone answering machine, like forwarding of new messages to mobile phones, auto-erase of the oldest saved messages when the mailbox is full, recording of internal memo messages to any mailbox and call screening via the keypad.
Comfort is able to ring the telephone and give a chime on the keypads or call the telephone to remind you about appointments or events such as taking medicine or watching your favourite TV program. When you pick up the phone, your previously recorded reminder message will be heard. You can also press a key on the keypad when it gives the characteristic Reminder chime tone to hear the message. Up to 8 Reminder Messages can be programmed at a time.
Comfort has Time Programs to perform automatic tasks, including automatic arming at night, automatic disarming, turning off lights and appliances etc. Each Time Program can be programmed for any combination of days of the week and holidays and at any time of the day. The action performed by each Time Program (Response) is predetermined by your installing engineer and can only be changed by the engineer. You can change the programmed time and days of week, or turn it on or off.
Comfort complies with European Standard EN50131.
- Enclosure EN03 - 358 x 375 x 94 mm
- Comfort Alarm CM9001-ULT PCB with attached PSM01 power supply PCB
- Lid and base tamper switches ACC-TAMPER
- User Manual
- Quick Reference Card
This larger EN03 enclosure allows more room for expansion inside than the standard EN01 model, but if installation space is limited then the standard size alarm panel with enclosure
may be a better choice.
The system also requires a 12V 7 Amp sealed lead acid battery*.
Our integrators and installers can design a package for you to include the control panel programmed to your specification, keypads etc., ready for installation by your security installer or for your own DIY installation. For a custom designed Ready-To-Install package please contact one of our Comfort Approved Installers
* purchased separately