The DALI control DALI Commissioning Wizard is a computer based software application that steps you through the commissioning of a Digital Addressable Lighting Interface (DALI) line.
The Commissioning Wizard enables you to test network wiring, find existing light fittings and easily add new ones. New fittings are automatically addressed and can be easily found using visual identification. Addressed fittings can be rearranged into a logical order manually or using the auto-order feature.
Fittings can be assigned to DALI groups and be given preset levels for DALI scenes. Other settings such as "Power On Level", "Maximum Level", "Minimum Level", "System Fail Level", "Fade Rate" and "Fade Time" are easily configured for a ballast, a group or the whole line. All settings are read from and written directly to the fittings. DALI emergency devices are fully supported.
The Commissioning Wizard connects to a DALI line in two ways; via an Ethernet connection to a controller or via a serial
connection using a serial DCDALCI communications interface.
This item has a long lead time (min 100 days) to restock.
- Commissioning directly, over Ethernet or via serial connection.
- Quickly test field wiring.
- Easily address any DALI device.
- Organise fittings in a logical order.
- Configure settings.
- Comprehensive testing functions.
- Quickly replace an existing fitting.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 (with .NET Framework)
- Ethernet interface connected to a DCBM line controller or serial (COM) compact interface connected to a DCDALCI communications interface.