Clipsal's new Dynamic Labelling Technology (DLT) has been incorporated in C-Bus Saturn (and Neo) units allowing C-Bus installers to electronically label switches according to the requirements of the user and easily change this labelling via software, as required.
Dynamic Labelling Technology- switches incorporate editable LCD text or bitmap labels, plus function indicators such as bar-graphs. The units have eight programmable buttons for C-Bus Group/Scene control over two pages, with a Scroll button to toggle between these pages. The 64 x 128 pixel LCD screen incorporates a backlight. Text, sliders and bitmaps can be defined in the C-Bus Toolkit software and
downloaded to the unit via a C-Bus network.
- Editable LCD Labels with Dynamic Graphic Displays called Function Indicators, which can be optionally
- LCD labelling for each switch.
- Eight switches for C-Bus group/Scene over two pages (four buttons per page). Square version, three pages.
- Page/scroll button.
- Each can be programmed as on/off, dimming, time or a scene control.
- 64 x 128 pixel screen.
- Up to 8 Languages supported.
- Downloadable bitmaps per group address or Scene.
- Dimmable White LED back-lighting for the LCD.
- Dimmable Blue LED on each button.
- Ignore first key press option.
- Fallback to page one option.
- Real Time Clock Display.
- Programmed via C-Bus Toolkit software.
- Nightlight on all keys or just 5th key.
- LCD feedback under Learn Mode.
|C-Bus Supply Voltage||15 - 36V d.c.|
|AC Input Impedance||50k @ 1kHz|
|Max. No. of Units on Network||50 units|
|Control Functions||Load switching, Dimming, Timing, Scene Control|
|Warm-Up Time||5 seconds|
|Storage Temperature Range||-10 - 60°C|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 - 45°C|
|Operating Humidity Range||-10 - 95% R.H.|
|C-Bus Input Terminals||0.2 - 1.5mm2 (24-16AWG)|