The E5080NL Saturn Series are C-Bus Key Input Units that enable control of electrical loads such as lighting and air-conditioning via the C-Bus Network. The square Saturn is the latest addition to the Clipsal C-Bus range of innovative user interface products that incorporate style and functionality. Suitable for the most exclusive interiors, Saturn features an impact resistant transparent glass fascia with a cream backing. The round silver push buttons incorporate a configurable blue or orange LED, giving a stunning luminous glow and providing status feedback from the C-Bus Network.
Available in 2, 4 or 6 gang switch configuration, each switch can be programmed with on, off, toggle, dimmer, timer, scene control and custom functions. Saturn also includes the C-Bus Learn Mode Feature, which allows the units to be programmed without the need for a PC connected to the system. Alternatively, the units can be programmed via a computer and the C-Bus Installation software. Incorporating standard mounting centres Saturn can be easily mounted into standard UK back boxes.
Please note there is a minimum lead time of 6 weeks when this product is out of stock
- Incorporates the C-Bus Learn Mode feature.
- Enables control of electrical loads such as lighting and air-conditioning via the C-Bus Network.
- Impact resistant transparent glass fascia with a white backing.
- Available in 2, 4 or 6 gang switch configuration.
- Each switch can be programmed with on, off, toggle, dimmer, timer, scene control and custom functions.
- Round silver tactile switch buttons incorporate a configurable blue or orange LED indicator.
- LED switch indicators provide illumination and status feedback and are configurable as follows:
- Blue ON, Orange OFF
- Orange ON, Blue OFF
- Orange ON, nothing OFF
- Blue ON, nothing OFF
- Orange ON all the time
- Blue ON all the time
- Orange and Blue always OFF
- Nightlight function with 'ignore first key press' option when night-light is on.
- Fall back level option to dim indicators at a set time after the last key press.
- Programmed via Learn Mode or the C-Bus Installation Software.
- Draws 22mA from the C-Bus Network.
- Up to 50 units may be connected on a single C-Bus Network.
- Designed to meet Australian and European standards for EMC Compliance and Safety.
- Communication with other C-Bus devices and the supply voltage is obtained via a single C-Bus twisted pair cable.
- An in-built non-volatile memory retains programmed information of the unit in the event of a power failure.
- Mounted via standard mounting accessories e.g. wall boxes and plaster brackets. Compatible with mounting accessories found in UK, China, Malaysia, Singapore, Middle East and other regions.
- The input terminals accommodate 0.2 - 1.5mm2 (24-16AWG) cable.