The C-Bus 4 Channel General Input Units are DIN rail mount units designed to measure digital, voltage. current loop and thermistor inputs and generate messages to the C-Bus network.
The unit is designed to broadcast the actual measured value to the C-Bus network, which in turn may be displayed on other C-Bus devices such as the touch screen, C-Gate or C-Lution. In addition, the unit may trigger a Group Address as a function of the input level. up to eight trigger points may be assigned to a single input channel.
The general input unit is designed to interface to third party products, such as light level sensors, temperature sensors, power, frequency, moisture, rate sensors and others. In this way, the general input may be used to extend the functionality of the C-Bus and its ability to integrete with other systems such as HVAC and power monitoring systems. The general input also generates 24VDC to power the external sensors.
The general input units are available as passive models only, hence do not source current to the C-Bus network.
- Provides 4 channels of input with a range of third party sensor products.
- Capable of threshold switching or broadcasting value onto the network.
- Programmable via the C-Bus configuration software.
- Programmed variables are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained in case of loss of mains or C-Bus power.
- Designed to fit onto standard 35mm top hat DIN rail, measures just 8M in size.
- Designed to fit into standard electrical switchboards.
- CE compliant.
|24V AC/DC +/- 10% @500mA, power pack not included
|C-Bus Supply Voltage
|15-36VDC @ 18mA
|0 - 1V ,0 - 5V, 0-10V and 0 - 20V
|0 - 20mA and 4 - 20mA
|0 - 500Ω, 0 - 1kΩ and 0 - 3kΩ
|2 to 1,024 seconds
|Maximum Number of Units on a Single C-Bus Network
|Unit and C-Bus
|Warm Up Time
|2x RJ45 Socket
|2x 1.5mm² or 1x 2.5mm²
|0°C to 45°C
|0 - 95% RH, non condensing