The IR/RF7243 X-10 Home Automation Controller is a very nifty control panel for switching appliances and lights on and off. Everything can be controlled in combination with X10 modules, easy and without the need for extra wires. Ideal for switching off all the lights before going to bed, switching on an outdoor lamp or switching off TVs. Compatible and extendable with all X10 modules. Transfers infra-red IR and high-frequency RF signals from wireless controllers (remote controls, wireless switches and wireless sensors) to the X-10 protocol on the mains.
The Smart Mini-Controller lets you remotely control lights and appliances from the comfort of your armchair. Place it near your home entertainment system or by your bedside. By pressing the buttons or using your infra-red or RF remote control you can turn on lights or other electrical appliances at will.
- Control panel for switching and dimming almost all your electrical appliances.
- Controls X10 modules via the existing mains.
- Can be used directly by pressing the buttons on the Mini Controller/Transceiver (e.g. On/Off, Dim, All Off, etc.).
- Can be controlled using an X10 compatible infra-red remote control (e.g. Marmitek EasyControl4 or 6, EasyTouch25, Easy Icon10RF, Philips Pronto, some One for All models, etc.).
- Can be controlled wirelessly using an X10 RF signal (e.g. Marmitek RF remote control Easy Icon10RF, EasyControl8RF and EasyTouch35, Marmitek wall switch SS13, Marmitek motion detector MS13, etc.)
- Receives all 16 House codes
|Supply voltage:||230V + 10% to 15% 50Hz|
|Signal Transmission:||2.5Vpp at 120 kHz|
|X10 Codes transmit:||All Units Off, All Lights On, On, Off, Dim, Bright|
|X10 Codes respond:||All Units Off, All Lights On, On, Off, Dim, Bright|
|RF receiver frequency:||433.92 Mhz|
|Ambient temperature:||-10°C to +40°C (operation), |
|-20°C to +70°C (storage)|