The KP06 is a Keypad for the Comfort Intelligent Home System which has the following functions;
- Arm and disarm the Comfort Security System
- Control programmed lighting and appliances using the Home Control Voice Menu
- Voice Menu to guide the user through all operations.
- Record and play back messages on the Comfort answering machine
- Activate programmable short cut functions.
- Intercom with other keypads and Door stations
- Make programmed Voice announcements
- Built-in IR receiver for handheld remote control RC01 to control Comfort
- Engineer Voice Menu to program Comfort using Engineer Code.
In addition it can be flush-mounted in either horizontal or vertical orientation, it has a brushed metal appearance and the frame/face plate is compatible in size with European System 55 2-gang frames manufactured by Gira, Jung, Merten and others. This allows a vast choice of frames to match any taste and decor.
Please note the KP06BL-NF/KP06WL-NF does NOT come with a frame. Frames shown in the photographs are for illustration only.
The new KP04A and KP06A keypads are not compatible with Comfort 2 firmware < v6 and may show "Id Conflict" when connected to older versions of the Comfort firmware. To fix this, upgrade the firmware to Comfort 6 or later. Comfort firmware < version 6 can be upgraded only using the UCM firmware cable. Further information is available on the Comfort forum.
- requires Frame with Dimensions: 152 mm x 80 mm x 12 mm
- KP06BL-NF/KP06WL-NF Weight: 186 grams without Frame
- LCD 2 lines x 16 characters white with backlight
- Power Supply 12VDC from Comfort, 50 ma idle current (without voice), 300 ma with voice
- IR Receiver - works with Black Translucent Frame FR2-CYT-BL only
- Speaker for Voice Menu, announcements and message playback.
- Microphone for message recording and intercom functions.
- Keyboard with 16 keys
- Volume up/down button
- Tamper protection. Removal of LCD or Keyboard submodule causes a Tamper alarm Keypad.
- Mounting - Flush-mounted in Euro 2 gang junction box in Horizontal or Vertical orientation.
- LCD menu settings for ID and other parameters.