The KT01 is a touchscreen interface for Comfort. It has a backlit black and white LCD which acts as a keypad and is able to display zone and alarm information from Comfort. It includes a speaker and microphone to record and announce voice messages, as well as an infrared receiver to activate any Response in a similar manner to KP02 and KP04. The LCD display can be set to rotate 180° to allow for the choice of the user to have the IR receiver positioned above or below the LCD. The graphics and icons can be customised to indicate lighting, air conditioning, heating, Audio-Visual equipment or any home appliance. Each button or icon can be programmed to activate any Response in Comfort, and can also show the real time status of the device. Includes back box.
- Dimensions: 152 L x 115 W x 45 D mm
- Current consumption: 12V DC @ 100mA (from Comfort)
- Infrared Receiver: receives Comfort IR codes: 0 to 127
- Weight: 601 grams
The following equipment is required:
- Comfort system with firmware version "Outside or Action 4.193" and above.
- KeyTouch with firmware version 2.22.2 or above.
The KeyTouch KT01 package consists of the following:
- KeyTouch Touch Screen (LCD covered by protection sheet)
- RS232 cable (DB9)
- KeyTouch Manual (this booklet)
- KeyTouch / C-Touch configuration CD
- mounting screws in polybag
Contents are subject to change without prior notice.