The L5104D5 C-Bus Professional Series Dimmers are C-Bus output units suitable for dimming resistive and low voltage lighting loads in lighting applications.
Housed in an all aluminium heat sink, the dimmers have been designed for fast installation, with features such as keyhole mounting, cable access from both front and rear, ample termination space for mains cabling and removable terminals for the C-Bus and override connections.
All units in the series incorporate the C-Bus 'Learn Mode' feature. Learn mode allows the units to be programmed without the need for a PC connected to the system. Alternatively, the units can be programmed via a PC using the installation software.
The dimmers provide independent dimmable channels, operating from a single-phase mains voltage. They operate with any mains frequency in the range 47 - 53Hz and 57 - 63Hz, and will automatically re-synchronise when this frequency varies.
The L5104D5 C-Bus Professional Series Dimmers feature leading edge control capability, with a load rating of 4 channels x 5 Amps.
The C-Bus Professional Series Dimmers draw 12mA from the C-Bus network when not connected to the mains supply. With mains voltage connected the dimmer sources up to 60mA to the network.
- Load rating of 4 channels x 5A (1.2kW per channel).
- Incorporates an inbuilt power supply capable of sourcing 60mA to the C-Bus network, when mains voltage is connected.
- Capable of dimming resistive loads, inductive loads and electronic transformers compatible with leading edge dimmers.
- Continuously monitors incoming mains voltage and compensates for any change in the voltage level by adjusting the output drive to the load.
- Continuously tracks the mains frequency and adjusts the dimmer to ensure synchronisation to mains is maintained.
- The C-Bus Installation Software can be used to monitor load current in each individual channel.
- A special algorithm ensures that lights do not flicker due to signal injections on the mains.
- Each channel incorporates thermal overload and overcurrent protection.
- Incorporates a linear brightness control, which ensures the change in brightness is uniform throughout the control range.
- Incorporates a Soft Turn ON and Soft Turn OFF feature, providing a soft change in brightness.
- Configured via either the C-Bus Installation Software or via the Learn Enabled Features.
- Local ON/OFF toggle buttons allow individual channels to be manually overridden at each unit.
- Remote ON and OFF facility permits all channels to be turned ON or OFF without C-Bus network communication.
- Incorporates C-Bus Network Status, Mains Power Status and Load Status indicators.
- Capable of generating a C-Bus clock signal if enabled.
- A network burden is incorporated and is software selectable.
- Available in Australian and export version.
- Designed to meet Australian and European standards for EMC Compliance and Safety.
- An inbuilt non-volatile memory retains programmed information relating to the current operating status of the unit in the event of a power failure.
- Communication with other C-Bus devices and the supply voltage is obtained via a single C-Bus twisted pair cable.
- Electrical isolation between the safe extra low voltage C-Bus side and the mains voltage output side is provided to maintain safety requirements.
- Dimensions: H = 240mm, W = 220mm, D = 75mm.
- Weight 2200g.