The C-Bus L5112D range of Professional dimmers are high powered 12 channel dimmers designed for commercial applications such as hotels, restaurants and office buildings
The dimmers are C-Bus controlled, high power, multi phase control units, compatible with a wide range of load types, including neon.
Dimming is achieved through phase control techniques creating a highly efficient range of dimmers.
Channel de-rating for use with electronic transformer loads is not required. Each channel is capable of supporting full load current.
The L5112D range of Professional Dimmers provide on-board MCB protection and thermal overload protection and accommodates RCD requirements.
The dimmers contain modular output channel cards of various ratings, allowing customisation to suit site needs.
A maintained active output is provided on each channel for emergency lighting.
Each channel card has a bypass switch which permits direct local override of the lighting circuit.
In the event of an over-temperature condition, such as one caused by excessive load current, the dimmer channel reduces the output power as long as the condition exists.
The Professional Dimmer is designed and tested for a wide range of international markets with comprehensive EMC and electrical safety testing and is fully ROHS compliant.
- Soft start load turn-on protects lamp filaments.
- Voltage compensation to minimise load brightness variation if the AC supply voltage drifts.
- Filtering reduces supply voltage signalling effects.
- Linear output load power following input control.
- C-Bus network burden and system clock generator.
- After mains fail, dimmers return to previous or preset values.
- Local C-Bus override switches on front panel.
- Channel Status indicators on front control panel.
- On-board MCB (not and optional RCD protection.
- Mounting brackets included for ease of installation.
- Generous load and mains supply terminals.
- Emergency lighting output for each channel.
- Manual dimmer bypass switch on all channels.
- Fan-free operation, reduces maintenance requirements.
- Suitable for single or three phase track lighting applications with optional three phase MCBs and RCDs
- CE (European Community) compliant
|Load terminal standby leakage current||< 10 mA leading edge, < 1 mA trailing edge|
|AC supply voltage||240/415 V AC|
|AC supply frequency||47 to 53 Hz|
|Number of input phases||1 Phase (3 Amp model), 1 or 3 Phase (10 Amp model), 3 Phase (other models)|
|Minimum load/channel||20 W for incandescent|
|Dimming technology||Leading edge 3-5 Amp Triac; Leading edge 10-20 Amp Dual SCR|
|Soft-start ramp time||0.5 sec|
|Load current rise time||200 μs|
|Power control range||1.5% to 95%|
|Standby AC supply current||90 mA base current, 75 mA each LE Channel|
|Short circuit withstand strength||6 kA|
|Rated insulation voltage||500 V|
|Dielectric test voltage||2500 V|