The C-Bus 4 Channel Analogue Output Units are DIN rail mount units designed to control 0 - 10V and 1 - 10V compatible dimmable electronic ballasts used in the lighting industry.
These analogue output units feature learn mode, local control and remote overrides for on/off control, Channel, C-Bus and Unit status indicators.
Each channel is capable of sourcing or sinking current and the number of ballasts that may be connected to the analogue output unit is a function of the current drain of that particular ballast.
The analogue control signal typically regulates lighting output over the range of 3 - 100%. The dimming transitions are smooth and flicker free.
- Provides 4 channels of 0 - 10V dimming control.
- Programmable via the learn mode feature or using the C-Bus configuration software.
- Programmed variables are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained in case of loss of mains or C-Bus power.
- Local and remote on/of control independent of C-Bus communicaitons.
- Programmable power up state following power cycling.
- Logic states (max/min/) programmable using the C-Bus configuration software.
- Designed to fit onto standard 35mm top hat DIN rail, measures just 4M in size.
- Designed to fit into standard electrical switchboards.
- CE compliant.
|Line Supply Voltage
|C-Bus Supply Voltage
|15-36VDC @ 0mA
|47-54Hz and 57-63Hz
|Output Control Range
|0 - 10VDC
|3 - 100%
|15mA at Vout = 0V, 8.0mA at Vout = 10V i.e. I = 15 - (0.7Vout) mA
|Maximum Number of Units on a Single C-Bus Network
|Channel Status (4), Unit and C-Bus
|Warm Up Time
|2x RJ45 Socket
|2x 1.5mm² or 1x 2.5mm²
|0°C to 45°C
|0 - 95% RH, non condensing