The C-Bus Auxiliary Input Unit is a DIN rail mount unit that privides four isolated inputs for voltage free, mechanical switches to interface to the C-Bus network. The auxiliary input supports momentary and latching switch types.
The auxiliary input unit features learn mode, Channel, C-Bus and Unit status indicators.
The auxiliary input unit may be programmed with the same functions as a key input, including toggle, timer, dimmer and scene control.
- Provides 4 channels of input compatible with voltage free mechanical switches.
- Isolated inputs, up to 500V isolation.
- Programmable by learn mode or using the C-Bus configuration software.
- Programmed variables are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained in case of loss of mains or C-Bus power.
- Designed to fit onto standard 35mm top hat DIN rail, measures just 4M in size.
- Designed to fit into standard electrical switchboards.
- CE compliant.
|C-Bus Supply Voltage||15-36VDC @ 18mA|
|Maximun Switch and Cable Impedance||1000Ω|
|Switch Open Voltage||5V|
|Switch Closed Current||0.4mA|
|Maximum Number of Units on a Single C-Bus Network||100|
|Status Indicators||Channel (4), Unit and C-Bus|
|Warm Up Time||5 seconds|
|C-Bus Termination||2 x RJ45 Socket|
|Load Termination||2 x 1.5mm² or 1x 2.5mm²|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 - 95% RH, non condensing|