The L5504D2U DIN Rail Series universal phase control dimmers are C-Bus output units which are compatible witha range of load types. For ease of installation the units are DIN rail mounted measuring 12M wide.
All units in the series incorporate the C-Bus 'Learn Mode' feature. Learn mode allows the units to be programmed without the need for a PC connected to the system. Alternatively, the units can be programmed via a PC using the installation software.
The universal dimmers feature four independently isolated two-wire dimmer channels with an active and load terminal. Each channel automatically selects the appropriate phase control operating mode to suit its load.
- Provides four universal phase controlled dimming channels in a 12M wide DIN rail enclosure
- Load rating of 4 channels x 2.5 Amp
- Capable of controlling a wide range of load types including Trailing edge for incandescent and capacitive input electronic transformer based LV lighting and Leading edge for iron-core transformer based LV or neon lighting
- Automatic detection of load type
- Phase independence for each channel
- A special algorithm ensures that lights do not flicker due to signal injections on the mains
- Each channel incorporates thermal overload and over current protection
- Incorporates a linear brightness control, which ensures the change in brightness is uniform throughout the control range
- Incorporates a Soft Turn ON and Soft Turn OFF feature, providing a soft change in brightness
- Units available both with and without a 200mA C-Bus power supply onboard
- Up to 100 units without power supply or 10 units with power supply are permitted on any one single C-Busnetwork (255 networks available in a CBus installation)
- Configured via either the C-Bus installation software or via the learn enabled features
- Local ON/OFF toggle buttons allow individual channels to be manually overridden at each unit
- Remote ON and OFF facilities permit all channels to be turned ON or OFF without C-Bus network communication
- 2 wire (active/load) connections to dimmer channels
- Each channel includes short circuit cut-out protection against installation wiring faults, incandescent lamp filament failure and excessive loading
- Incorporates C-Bus network status, mains power status, and load status indicators
- Capable of generating a C-Bus clock signal if enabled
- A network burden is incorporated and is software selectable
- Logic states (and,or) configurable via installation software
- Incorporates power recovery options to restore loads 'as was', 'off' or 'on'
- 2 x RJ45 sockets are incorporated to facilitate the C-Bus connection
- Dimensions:W=216mm, H=92mm, D=63mm