The 4 Channel Relay Units are DIN rail mount units designed to control up to four channels of external latching relay loads. The relay driver is used in conjunction with the relay modules type 5000RL20 (single channel 20A) and 5002RL20 (dual channel 20A).
These relay units feature a remote override for on/off control, C-Bus and Unit status indicators. These units are low cost and do not feature learn mode or local override control.
The relay units are available as passive models only and do not source current to the C-Bus network.
- Capable of controlling up to four channels of external latching relay loads.
- Programmable via the C-Bus configuration software.
- Programmed variables are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained in case of loss of mains or C-Bus power.
- Remote on/off control independent of C-Bus communications.
- Programmable power up state following power cycling.
- Login states (and/or) programmable using the C-Bus configuration software.
- Designed to fit into standard 35mm top hat DIN rail, measures just 8M in size.
- Designed to fit onto standard electrical switchboards.
- CE Compliant