The C-Bus Chanel Relay Unit is a DIN rail unit suitable for switching resistive, inductive and fluorescent loads.
The relay unit features learn mode, local and remote overrides for on/off control, Channel, C-Bus and Unit status indicators.
Load control is provided by a special mechanically latched relay, with local mechanical override on the unit. independent of the C-Bus communications. Each relay is rated at 20A, and is compatible with resistive, inductive, incandescent and fluorescent load types.
- Provides 4 x 20A channels of switching output.
- Programmable via the learn mode feature or using the C-Bus configuration software.
- Programmed variables are stored in non volatile memory and are retained in case of loss of mains or C-Bus power.
- Local and remote on/off control independent of C-Bus communications.
- Mechanical override independent of C-Bus communications.
- Programmable power up state following power cycling.
- Logic states (and/or) programmable using the C-Bus configuration software.
- Features mechanically latched relays that hold state in case of loss of C-Bus communications.
- Designed to fit into standard 35mm top hat DIN rial. measures just 12M in size.
- CE Compliant
|Line Supply Voltage||220-240Vac|
|Supply Frequency||47-53Hz and 57-63Hz|
|C-Bus Supply Voltage||15-36VDC @ 0mA|
|Load Rating per Channel||20A|
|Contact Type||Voltage Free, normally open, mechanically latched|
|Switch Operations||Greater than 60,000 operations|
|Inrush Current||120A (20msec)|
|Compatible Loads||Resistive, inductive, incandescent and fluorescent|
|C-Bus Source Current||0mA|
|Maximum number of units on a single C-Bus Network||100|
|Status Indicators||Channel Status (4), Unit and C-Bus|
|Warm Up Time||5 seconds|
|Network Clock||Software Selectable|
|Network Burden||Software Selectable|
|C-Bus Termination||2 x RJ45 Sockets|
|Load Termination||2 x 105mm² or 1 x 2.5mm²|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 - 95% RH, non condensing|