The C-Bus DIN Rail Series Dimmers are C-Bus output units suitable for dimming incandescent & low voltage lighting. For ease of installation the units are DIN rail mounted. All units in the series incorporate the C-Bus 'Learn Mode' feature. Learn mode allows the units to be programmed without the need for a PC connected to the system. Alternatively, the units can be programmed via a PC using the installation software.
The dimmers feature eight leading edge phase controlled dimming channels. Each channel has a load rating of 1 Amp, capable of controlling incandescent lighting and low voltage lighting (utilizing iron-core transformers and electronic transformers compatible with leading edge dimmers). C-Bus connections are conveniently achieved at the unit through the use of RJ45 connectors, allowing similar units to be quickly looped together.
Two variants of the product are available.One incorporates a 200mA C-Bus power supply used to source current to the C-Bus network.The other is an economical model with the same features and performance, but does not include the 200mA power supply.
- Provides eight leading edge phase controlled dimming channels in a 12M wide DIN rail enclosure.
- 50Hz or 60Hz operation.
- Load rating of 8 channels x 1A (230W per channel).
- A special algorithm ensures that lights do not flicker due to signal injections on the mains.
- Each channel incorporates thermal overload and overcurrent protection.
- Incorporates a linear brightness control, which ensures the change in brightness is uniform throughout the control range.
- Incorporates a Soft Turn ON and Soft Turn OFF feature, providing a soft change in brightness.
- Units available both with and without an inbuilt 200mA C-Bus power supply.
- Local ON/OFF toggle buttons allow individual channels to be manually overridden at each unit. Remote ON and OFF facility permits all channels to be turned ON or OFF without C-Bus network communication.
- Incorporates C-Bus Network Status,Mains Power Status and Load Status indicators.
- Capable of generating a C-Bus clock signal if enabled.
- A network burden is incorporated and is software selectable.
- Designed to meet European standards for EMC Compliance and Safety.
- An inbuilt non-volatile memory retains programmed information relating to the current operating status of the unit in the event of a power failure.
- Communication with other C-Bus devices and the supply voltage is obtained via a single C-Bus twisted pair cable.
- CE Compliant