The C-Bus 8 Channel DSI Gateway Units are DIN rail mount units designed to control Atco-Tridonic brand dimmable electronic ballasts featuring the digital serial interface.
These DSI units feature learn mode, local and remote overrides for on/off control, Channel, C-Bus and Unit status indicators.
Each DSI channel can drive up to 100 DSI ballasts allowing a total of 800 DSI ballasts to be connected to a single C-Bus/DSI gateway module.
The DSI gateway is capable of detecting faulty lamps connected to its terminals and issuing a message onto the C-Bus network. These messages can be read by the C-Gate server application, when integrated as part of an overall building management system, lamp status may be reported to a central location.
- Provides 8 channels of DSI dimming control.
- Programmable via the learn mode feature of using the C-Bus configuration software.
- Programmed variables are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained in case of loss of mains or C-Bus power.
- Local and remote on/off contorl independent of C-Bus communications.
- Programmable power up state following power cycling.
- Logic states (max/min) programmable using the C-Bus configuration software.
- Monitors and reports lamp state.
- Designed to fit onto standard 35mm top hat DIN rail, measures just 12M in size.
- Designed to fit into standard electrical switchboards.
- CE compliant.
|Line Supply Voltage
|47-53Hz and 57-63Hz
|C-Bus Supply Voltage
|15-36VDC @ 0mA
|Load Rating per Channel
|200mA (100 ballasts)
|0 - 100%
|Tridonic DSI dimmable ballasts or equivalent
|Channel Output Voltage
|0.0 - 0.8V (low) to 11.0 - 13.0V (high)
|C-Bus Source Current
|Maximum Number of Units on a Single C-Bus Network
|Channel Status (8), Unit and C-Bus
|Warm Up Time
|2x RJ45 Socket
|2x 1.5mm² or 1x 2.5mm²
|0°C to 45°C
|0 - 95% RH, non condensing