The C-Bus 8 Channel DSI Gateway Units are DIN rail mount units designed to control Atco-Tridonic brand dimmable electronic ballasts featuring the digital serial interface.
These DSI units feature learn mode, local and remote overrides for on/off control, Channel, C-Bus and Unit status indicators.
Each DSI channel can drive up to 100 DSI ballasts allowing a total of 800 DSI ballasts to be connected to a single C-Bus/DSI gateway module.
The DSI gateway is capable of detecting faulty lamps connected to its terminals and issuing a message onto the C-Bus network. These messages can be read by the C-Gate server application, when integrated as part of an overall building management system, lamp status may be reported to a central location.
This item has a long lead time (min 100 days) to restock.
- Provides 8 channels of DSI dimming control.
- Programmable via the learn mode feature of using the C-Bus configuration software.
- Programmed variables are stored in non-volatile memory and are retained in case of loss of mains or C-Bus power.
- Local and remote on/off control independent of C-Bus communications.
- Programmable power up state following power cycling.
- Logic states (max/min) programmable using the C-Bus configuration software.
- Monitors and reports lamp state.
- Designed to fit onto standard 35mm top hat DIN rail, measures just 12M in size.
- Designed to fit into standard electrical switchboards.
- CE compliant.
|Line Supply Voltage||220-240VAC|
|Supply Frequency||47-53Hz and 57-63Hz|
|C-Bus Supply Voltage||15-36VDC @ 0mA|
|Load Rating per Channel||200mA (100 ballasts)|
|Control Range||0 - 100%|
|Compatible Loads||Tridonic DSI dimmable ballasts or equivalent|
|Channel Output Voltage||0.0 - 0.8V (low) to 11.0 - 13.0V (high)|
|C-Bus Source Current||0mA|
|Maximum Number of Units on a Single C-Bus Network||100|
|Status Indicators||Channel Status (8), Unit and C-Bus|
|Warm Up Time||5 seconds|
|Network Clock||Software selectable|
|Network Burden||Software selectable|
|C-Bus Termination||2x RJ45 Socket|
|Load Termination||2x 1.5mm² or 1x 2.5mm²|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 45°C|
|Operating Humidity||0 - 95% RH, non condensing|