The LD11 X-10 DIN rail dimmer is a 700W receiver module that serves as a remote controlled dimmer. Mounted on the DIN rail in the mains distribution box, it dims/switches hard-wired circuits with several wall switches (e.g. living room lighting). It is designed to operate with 230V and 12V lighting including halogen. The LD11 can be turned on/off, and brightened/ dimmed either by an X-10 controller or by external momentary action switches connected to terminal 2 (maximum connected cable length is 30 metres). The LD11 responds to STANDARD X10 protocols: "All lights on" or "All units off" from any X-10 controller set to its house code, regardless of unit code. Or alternatively, by individual unit control using "On", "Off", "Bright" and "Dim". The LD11 also responds to Extended X-10. Combined with the memory dim feature, the LD11 can change the room lighting instantly or progressively. This unit is especially designed for scene lighting where very often the lighting is 12V halogen, commonly used in living room, study/reading rooms.
- Operation of the unit with X-10 Commands takes place via the mains wires, which means no extra wiring is necessary.
- Can be regulated from 0% lighting to the desired dim setting.
- With the module you can control and dim lights using the X-10 system.
- There are terminals for external momentary switches (of any type or brand), which means the module can also be operated manually and used in two way switch schemes.
- Momentary switches attached to the module cannot have a glow lamp in series.
- The dimmer is also suitable for use with (low voltage) halogen lighting and most electronic
transformers suitable for phase dimmers (i.e. Osram). As not every (electronic) transformer can be dimmed in this way, it is recommended that the combination is checked before installing the system
- Remote control On, Off and Dim
- Local control with momentary action switch.
- Memory function for last dimmer setting
- Softstart and softdim
|Supply voltage:||230V +10% -15% 50 Hz|
|Electricity consumption:||< 0.5 W|
|Switching power:||40W/230V to 700W/230V for incandescent lamps and low voltage halogen lights with transformer.|
|Dimming:||softstart, softdim and a memory setting for the last dim level, programmable start and stop rates with extended X-10 protocol|
|Regulating time:||3,5 sec ±0,2 sec from fully on (100%) to off (0%))|
|Fuse:||2,5 A (T)|
|Signal sensitivity:||15 mVpp min, 50mVpp max at 120 kHz|
|X-10:||All lights on, all lights off, all units off, bright, dim, on , off|
|Terminal 2:||maximum connected cable length is 30 metres|
|Input Impedance:||>60 Ohm (P-N) at 120 kHz|
|Terminals:||screw type terminals for phase, neutral, switched phase, control 2|
|Ambient temperature:||-10°C to +40°C (operation), -20°C to +70°C (storage)|