The Xantech 282M Mouse Emitters contain a tiny infrared light emitting diode housed in a miniature, almost black, injection molded plastic shell. These versatile units can be used in a number of innovative ways.
They are designed to be installed directly on the IR control window of the controlled equipment. The almost black shell passes infrared (IR) leaving access to the original remote controller while at the same time making the most unobtrusive installation possible.
The new mouse emitters are made of a deep purple Lexan® for improved infrared pass-through, allowing a greater range of direct control of components from hand-held controllers. The "M" series emitters also now use a new and improved adhesive that keeps emitters attached to components in even the most harsh conditions.
- Non visible, high output version.
- New deep purple Lexan® shell.
- New and improved clear adhesive film included on emitter housing for attachment to IR window of controlled component.
- Two 1/2" pieces of double-sided clear adhesive tape included for replacement purposes.
- Lead is terminated with a 3.5mm mono mini plug.
- Length of wire: 10 feet.