NSYS3DM8615T Modular Enclosure
Spacial S3D compact enclosure for modular distribution, 800 x 600 x 150 mm with glazed door for wall mounting, no mounting plate, standard gland plate, comes with lock, door and body and 2 cable gland plates.
112 DIN modules 4 x 28 capacity.
Enclosure with transparent door, 4 mm Securit® glass. Plain door on request.
- Structured finish, polyester powder, RAL 7035 grey colour.
- Protection degree: IP 66.
- Resistance to external mechanical impacts: IK 08.
- Single-piece body, folded and welded. Front rail with double sheet thickness, gutter-shaped.
- Wall mounting by means of fixing lugs (to be ordered separately).
- 4 M8 x 25 mm shouldered back studs for installing chassis and step slides, leaving a space of 10 mm behind them.
- Cable-gland plate (245 x 80) at the top and bottom of the enclosure, guaranteeing the maximum access surface (also available in plain door).
- Transparent door, 4 mm Securit® glass (also available in plain door).
- Easily removable and reversible door, with 20 mm return with double thickness granting excellent rigidity, opening to 120°, equipped with 2 or 3 invisible hinges. Three locking points for heights of more than 600 mm.
- Wall-mounting enclosure supplied with 3 mm double-bar lock as standard.
- Perforated rails on the hinge side of the door, with drill holes with a diameter of 4.2 mm in steps of 25 mm.
- Polyurethane gasket.
- M6 x 16 mm earthing screw for equipotential connection between the door and the body of the enclosure.
- The Spacial S3DM enclosure for modular distribution can be equipped with a 6mm2 earth connection placed between the body and the door.
For enclosures with a depth of 150 mm, the chassis can be installed at the front or on the back studs at the rear. It is possible to adjust its depth using the adjustable supports. It can also be equipped with a plain mounting plate (please call).
Match with NSYDLM240
for a complete set.
|Body type||Gutter-shaped front rail double sheet thickness, single piece body|
|Door||1 front facing, reversible 120°|
|Removable Parts||door by hinges, cable gland by screws|
|Material||Steel body, steel and security glass door|
|Surface Finish||Epoxy-polyester powder, grey|
|Product Certifications||BV, CUL, DNV, GL, LR, UL|
|IP degree of protection||IP66 conforming to IEC 60529|
|IK degree of protection||IP66 conforming to IEC 62262|