Spacial S3D compact enclosure for modular distribution, 600 x 400 x 150 mm with glazed door for wall mounting, no mounting plate, standard gland plate, comes with lock, door and body and 2 cable gland plates.
48 DIN modules 3 x 16 capacity.
Enclosure with transparent door, 4 mm Securit® glass. Plain door on request.
- Structured finish, polyester powder, RAL 7035 grey colour.
- Protection degree: IP 66.
- Resistance to external mechanical impacts: IK 08.
- Single-piece body, folded and welded. Front rail with double sheet thickness, gutter-shaped.
- Wall mounting by means of fixing lugs (to be ordered separately).
- 4 M8 x 25 mm shouldered back studs for installing chassis and step slides, leaving a space of 10 mm behind them.
- Cable-gland plate (245 x 80) at the top and bottom of the enclosure, guaranteeing the maximum access surface (also available in plain door).
- Transparent door, 4 mm Securit® glass (also available in plain door).
- Easily removable and reversible door, with 20 mm return with double thickness granting excellent rigidity, opening to 120°, equipped with 2 or 3 invisible hinges. Three locking points for heights of more than 600 mm.
- Wall-mounting enclosure supplied with 3 mm double-bar lock as standard.
- Perforated rails on the hinge side of the door, with drill holes with a diameter of 4.2 mm in steps of 25 mm.
- Polyurethane gasket.
- M6 x 16 mm earthing screw for equipotential connection between the door and the body of the enclosure.
- The Spacial S3DM enclosure for modular distribution can be equipped with a 6mm2 earth connection placed between the body and the door.
For enclosures with a depth of 150 mm, the chassis can be installed at the front or on the back studs at the rear. It is possible to adjust its depth using the adjustable supports. It can also be equipped with a plain mounting plate (please call).
NSYDLM48P Modular Chassis 48M H600XW400
The DLM modular chassis consists of metal cut-out front panels which can clip on with any screws. Rigid structure made from galvanised steel. The depth of the chassis can be adjusted from 40 to 85 mm, between the rail and the front panel, allowing the installation of all types of devices.The enclosure can be equipped with accessories from the Spacial standard wall-mounting range.
|Body type||Gutter-shaped front rail double sheet thickness, single piece body|
|Door||1 front facing, reversible 120°|
|Removable Parts||door by hinges, cable gland by screws|
|Material||Steel body, steel and security glass door|
|Surface Finish||Epoxy-polyester powder, grey|
|Product Certifications||BV, CUL, DNV, GL, LR, UL|
|IP degree of protection||IP66 conforming to IEC 60529|
|Not tested to Amendment 3 standard||IP66 conforming to IEC 62262|