The Comfort OP1 Output driver is a plug-in board for Comfort Main and Slave panels and the LEM01. It can be used to upgrade the LEM02 to and LEM01 or provide additional or replacement outputs in the event of failure or damage.
The OP1 is plugged in on top of the OP headers on Comfort, Slave or LEM boards.
- 8 open collector outputs
- Each output can drive an external relay or infrared LED for remote control appliances. See RLY01 and RLY02/8 relay modules.
- Selectable Pulsed or Latched output activation.
- Infrared codes (air conditioning, home entertainment, etc.) can be sent to any output.
- Maximum combined output current of 300 mA for all 8 outputs, 150 mA max for any one output.
- Over voltage and Surge-protected outputs.