The C-Bus Reflection Range Key Input Units are C-Bus input units used to manually control lighting and other electrical services connected to a C-Bus Network.The Reflection Range of switches incorporates a screwless flat metal plate design. Featuring a screwless stainless steel plate, metal look switches and blue LED status indicators; the unit provides a stylish uniform look suitable for modern interiors both in a domestic and commercial environment.
The screwless stainless steel fascia is easily removed and fitted. The metal look switch buttons can also be removed for the purpose of engraving or pad printing for circuit ID labelling. The units can be programmed before or after installation, using the on-board learn mode functions or via a PC connected to the system. A Key Input Unit can control any combination of C-Bus output devices, including C-Bus Relays, Dimmers and Analogue Output Units. Each key is capable of being programmed to achieve various functions, including toggle switch, dimmer-controller, timer or many other customisable options. With C-Bus it is possible to easily achieve multi-point, multi-function switching or light dimming.
The reflection switch only fits into back box R5050WB
- Provides wall mounted manual control for the Clipsal C-Bus System.
- Incorporates C-Bus2 Learn Mode Features.
- Stylish screwless stainless steel cover plate.
- Available in 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 & 8 gang configuration Includes blue LED status indicators built into individual keys.
- Up to 2 keys can be set as scene control keys.
- Individual keys are programmable as toggle switches, dimmers and timers.
- 22mA consumption from the C-Bus network.
- Dimmer outputs can be set to any of 255 levels.
- Key Input Units communicate with all other units and obtain power via a single twisted pair of connections from C-Bus.
- Designed to meet Australian and European standards for EMC Compliance and Safety.
- Configured via either the C-Bus Installation Software or via the C-Bus Learn Enabled feature.
- Communication with other C-Bus devices and the supply voltage is obtained via a single C-Bus twisted pair cable.
- An inbuilt non-volatile memory retains programmed information of the unit in the event of a power failure.
- Initiates a regular status report, which compares the status of all input and output units within the same C-Bus 'Application Address'.