Welcome to the world of Comfort, the Intelligent Home Automation and Security System from Cytech Technology. Comfort is an integrated home automation and security system including a digital answering machine with 8 personal mailboxes.
The RGR05 Ringer Module rings the local phones in the premises as a result of the following events:
- The Comfort Doorbell button has been pressed in Security Off and Night Modes,
- A Reminder message has been activated.
The RGR05 is not essential for Comfort as the keypads will also chime when the doorbell or reminder message operates. However it can be very useful if you wish to take a cordless phone into the garden and still be alerted when a visitor is at the gate
The RGR05 module is only compatible with Comfort II. It will not work on a Comfort I system.
- RGR05 is not required for dial-out operation.
- Only one RGR05 is needed for a Comfort system
- RGR05 will not work on old style mechanical telephones with a bell.
- Input Supply (J101, J102): 14VAC to 16VAC at 50Hz
- Ringing Voltage to Comfort TEL OUT with NO LOAD: 90VAC at 50Hz.
- Safety Standard: CB Certificate SG-2209-M2 tested in conformity with IEC60950-1 (Ed 1)
- What is included: RGR05