The Comfort Scene Control Switch is a multipurpose switch with 4/6/8 buttons, each with its own LED indicator. It consists of a central switch panel and a frame*, each of which is available in several styles and colours. Dual-gang and triple gang frames are available, providing up to a maximum of 24 buttons (using 8 buttons SCS).
Each button activates a Comfort Response which can send X-10 signals through the power line, or infrared signals to home entertainment equipment and air-conditioners, activate comfort outputs in pulsed or latched modes, dim external lighting systems or perform any combination of functions programmable in Comfort, for example, arm the security system into Night mode and turn off the downstairs lights, close the garage door and turn on external lights.
The SCS04/IR model has an infrared receiver and is able to receive any of 128 Comfort IR codes to activate any Response, similar to a KP04, or any X-10 Infrared signal from a handheld remote control with IR learn capability. This is only available as an option for the 4 buttons SCS.
The corresponding LED indicator can be programmed to indicate status of an appliance, light or scene.
The SCS includes temperature sensors to measure the surrounding temperature.
* additional purchase required
- Dimensions: 80L x 80W x 30D mm (standard UK wall switch).
- Current consumption: 12V @ 25 mA max, 15 mA typical with all LEDs off.
- Power Supply: 12V @ 500 mA if full output current of 500mA for 8 channels is to be used.
- Comfort IR codes received: 0 to 127
- UR24 X10 IR signals: House Codes A to P, Unit Codes 1 to 16.
- Suitable for indoor use only