The UCM/Modbus allows Modbus devices to be interfaced to Cytech's Comfort system including Intelligent Remote Input/Output Modules, Temperature Sensor Module, Hotel I/O (HIO) as well as 3rd party systems on the Comfort bus including C-Bus, KNX, Z-Wave.
The UCM/Modbus can be programmed as Client/Master or Server/Slave on Modbus. Client/Master mode is for Comfort to control other Modbus Server/Slave products, and Server/Slave mode is for Modbus Client/Master products to control Comfort.
- Client/Master Mode or Server/Slave Mode on Modbus
- Physical Interfaces RS485 (Modbus/RTU) and IP using plug in submodules AUX485 or ETH03 (included) respectively
- Comfort, LGX01 or Logic Engine can act as the central controller for UCM/Modbus
- In Client/Master Mode: 256 Modbus addresses in Modbus to Comfort
- For Modbus over RS485, baud rate selectable from 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 76800 bps.