The Comfort system supports integration to Velbus devices from Velleman (see www.Velbus.eu) via the UCM/Velbus module. The UCM/Velbus provides a two way interface to the Velbus network, providing the following benefits:
- Tele-control and status monitoring through any telephone inside or outside the premises to control devices on the Velbus network.
- Allows control from Comfort keypads, Webserver module, remote control or any user interface, or automatic scheduling using Time Programs.
- Allows any Velbus button to trigger a Response in Comfort to control any device linked to Comfort.
- Allows alarm conditions to be linked to Velbus for integration of alarm and lighting.
This is a new version of the UCM/Velbus which is connected directly to the Velbus CAN bus. The older version of UCM/Velbus had an RS232 interface which needed to be connected to the VMB1RS RS232 interface. Otherwise the function of the UCM/Velbus is the same as before.
- Size 108 x 88 mm baseboard with 63 x 33 mm daughter board
- Power supply: 12V 30 mA (supplied from Comfort)
- UCM/Velbus module with direct connection to Velbus
- White RS485 4 way cable
- UCM/Velbus module with firmware version "Velbus 5.230" or higher
- Comfort II system with firmware version "Ultra/OPT 5.218" or above
- Comfigurator 3.2.8 software or above.