The TSM01 is a versatile Temperature Sensing and Control module with a Temperature Alarm Monitoring mode. It includes the TSM01 module, a TH01 thermistor sensor and single gang back box.
- External TH1 Thermistor Sensor connected by Terminal block.
- Display of Temperature in Celsius, mapped to Comfort Sensor
- Display of Setpoint mapped to Comfort Counter. Enable or Disable Setpoint is mapped to a Comfort Flag.
- Up/down keys adjust the Setpoint and enable/disable the setpoint.
- Assignment of Comfort Output to control relay to achieve setpoint.
- Heating or Cooling Mode.
- Programmable Hysteresis
- Temperature Alarm Monitoring by mapping to Virtual Input in Comfort. This allows a Temperature alarm to be activated when the temperature exceeds the setpoint by programmable alarm offset. The Alarm can dial to mobile phones or trigger SMS messages via the UCM/GSM module. Restore Temperature by SMS is possible.
- Calibration of Temperature reading is possible
- in-wall or surface mount back boxes are available
- Standard 1 gang 55 x 55 size European frame compatible with many manufacturers like Merten, Gira, Jung, ABB etc
- Up to 15 TSMs in a network.
- Comfigurator is used to program TSM01 and upgrade firmware.
- Units: deg Celsius
- Resolution 1 degree C
- Accuracy +/- 1 degree C
- Range 0 deg to 60 degrees C
- Up to 15 TSM01s in a Comfort, Logic Engine or UCM/Logic network.
- Current : 20 mA Idle